The Arc of Northern Virginia Corporate Team Challenge 8K
Thanks to everyone who came out to The Arc of Northern Virginia Corporate Team Challenge 8K and 2K Walk this morning!!
Beautiful weather, wonderful sponsors, great teams and walkers, with fantastic volunteers and great energy- all Going the Distance for People with Disabilities!
About The Arc of Northern Virginia Corporate Team Challenge 8k, (formerly the Patriots’ Cup Corporate Challenge & Community Run 5K)
The Northern Virginia Corporate Team Challenge is the premier corporate challenge foot race and the area’s only team-based race with teams of 5-7 runners. This year’s race will be on Sunday, May 3, 2015 at beautiful Burke Lake Park in Fairfax Station,Virginia.
Why Sponsor and Run?
Many of our corporate teams have returned every year—with some participating for over a decade—because this race is a unique event that allows you to:
- Boost employee morale and camaraderie by engaging in a team sport and friendly competition
- Promote a culture of fitness and healthy lifestyles in your company.
- Receive branding and logo recognition in front of hundreds of local runners at the event and thousands of friends and supporters through our media and online outreach
- Support a cause that resonates with your employees,many of whom may have children, family members, friends, or neighbors living with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and
- Demonstrate your commitment to strengthening the local community your company calls home.
Go the distance for people with disabilities!
Support our vital programs, services, and advocacy for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities — such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and rare chromosomal disorders — and their families.
Questions? Just Ask!
Team, registration, and race logistic questions can be directed to: Diane Monnig
Sponsorship, team payment, and donation questions can be directed to: Howard Stregack
Volunteer questions can be directed to: Lynn Ruiz